Friday, 14 November 2014

How to deal with the UPSC Results..??

UPSC and its Results.. 

First of all I am sorry for writing the @rticle late. I was busy in my native village, their I was helping them for building school.

Now I am back..

Secondly heartiest Congratulation to those who cleared UPSC prelim (I am also one of you).
You guys made everyone you know proud. Good very Good..

Now the People who didn't cleared it.

I have gone through this phase I know how it feels. Many of you might have started to thing to quit it. Those who is thinking this please quit it.

No no no no no not UPSC but the Thought of quitting it.

Check the following solution you might like and apply some of it:-

  1. Check your Mistake:- Take a day and check out your mistake (mistakes make a man clear UPSC)
  2. Analysis your Mistake:- After identifying your mistake, analysis them and then try to solve them.
  3. Prepare a new Plan:- Now you know your mistakes and you have made analysis of it, take a new step of preparing a new plan. How much to study, What to study, When to study, What to write in short all the WH questions.
  4. Stick to it:- Now stick to your plan. 
Just keep the confidence in you and then see you will clear in the next attempt.

For those who cleared Pre will upload a new @rticle tomorrow.


If you have any doubt please let me know in comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment